Due to increasing demand for high quality Islamic Education, Pusat Pendidikan Al-Amin Berhad (PPAAB) is set to expand its chain of Al- Amin Islamic School at Batu Caves. This school aims to serve the surrounding community.
21st Century Curriculum
Creative and challenging, thematic, brain-friendly, skills focussed, personal development, international mindedness, global themes
and local heritage, assesment for learning.
- (Islah) Embracing Transformation
- (Ithar) Preferring Others above
- (Ihsan) Striving for Excellence
- (Mardhatillah) Seeking Allah
- Students are able to obtain appropriate
and sufficient academic standard to
pursue territory education.
- Students are able to perform obligatory
ibadah correctly and have aqidah
- Students are able to exhibit and internalize
their understanding of Islam as a complete
way of life.
- Students are able to sufficiently carry out
their role as ‘Abid and Khalifah’ benefiting
themselves and others.
- Students are able to display leadership
qualities in team and are able to
communicate ideas effectively among
their peers and also to adults.
Medium of Instruction
- KSSR will be conducted in
- AAIC @ Islah Curriculum will be
delivered in English/ Arabic
- Medium of communication
outside classroom will be
English & Arabic